Monitoringz is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Croatian and it was last updated on 2008-04-25. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Monitoringz is a multiuser server-client software application designed for input, storage and processing of sampling results of microbial cleanliness and number of airborne particles in clean production areas, usually called "environmental monitoring". It is designed to meet demands of pharmaceutical (GMP) and food (HACCP) industry. By timely sampling and reporting, you can determine and prevent contamination in early stages, before end-product quality is questioned. Application consists of two parts: database back-end in PostgreSQL server and client front-end interface in Microsoft Access. Monitoringz provides:
- Easy and logical input of organization structure and sampling matrix.
- Fast and easy input of sampling results through forms that resembles classic paper forms.
- Generation of wide spectra of predefined classic reports, including statistical and graphical trending of results by sampling locations. These printer friendly reports can be printed, saved and archived for later revewing or e-mailed to interested staff.
- Powerful searching and filtering of sampling data in datasheet reports.
- Interactive data survey form with condensed data from all types of reports.
- Pivot tables and pivot charts for powerful data analysis and ad-hoc reporting. Pivot tables and pivot charts are very powerful and flexible tools, which provide advanced filtering, summarization and cross-tabulation of hierarchical data.
- Exporting of reports to different external formats (.txt, .xls, .rtf, .csv, .pdf, .xml, .html, .snp, etc.).
- Data access control through user roles and passwords of different authorization levels (according to 21 CFR Part11).
- Control of data authenticity through automatically generated "audit-trail" record (according to 21 CFR Part11). Any data insert,update or delete is recorded in the audit trail record, along with information who performed the operation.
- Automatically updated sampling time schedule, for better control of sampling dynamics.
Monitoringz (version 1.2.1) has a file size of 66.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 66 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.